What is Bugstop™ Permethrin / Piperonyl Butoxide Fogging Oil?
BUGSTOP™ Permethrin / Piperonyl Butoxide Fogging Oil is a misting and fogging oil applied by means of a suitable cold mist generator capable of producing a very fine mist.
Permethrin (synthetic pyrethroid) 3.0 g/l (25/75 cis/trans isomer) d-Allethrin (pyrethroid) 1,5 g/l / Piperonyl butoxide 3,0 g/l
Cockroaches, house flies and moths found in bakeries, kitchens, warehouses and
food processing plants. Also controls ants, bedbugs, mosquitoes, fishmoths, fleas, tobacco
beetle and other stored product pests.
APPLICATION OR DIRECTION
Misting: Flying insects: 1 l / 3000 m3
Fogging: Flying insects: 1 l / 3000 m3
Crawling insects: 2 l / 1000 m3
Residual action: Up to 1 week.
• Harmful if swallowed, seek urgent medical attention
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes
• Wear full personal protection equipment (PPE)
• Do not eat or drink while applying
• Keep out of reach of children