What is BugStop™ Alpha-cypermethrin 5% WP?
BugStop™ Alpha-cypermethrin 5% WP is a synthetic pyrethroid, wettable powder for the control of mosquito’s in bed net treatment and malaria vector control. BugStop™ Alpha-cypermethrin 5% WP has a broad spectrum of activity against various insect pests.
Suitable for the use in the treatment of ITN, as well as a highly effective insecticide used as an indoor residual spray against mosquitoes, house flies, ants, bed bugs, fleas, cockroaches, etc.
APPLICATION OR DIRECTION
Tear the sachet and pour the soluble pack of insecticide into 10 litres of water in sprayer.
Close sprayer and shake to mix thoroughly, and pressurise.
• Harmful if swallowed, seek urgent medical attention
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes
• Wear full personal protection equipment (PPE)
• Do not eat or drink while applying
• Keep out of reach of children